tag: Mama's Ranting Now: So Sad About Owen Wilson

Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

So Sad About Owen Wilson

I was soo bummed to see a news article claiming that Owen Wilson had attempted to commit suicide. He is such a fun actor and one of my favorites. I really hope that it either isn't true or that if it is, he gets the help he needs to get better.
On another note, I think that I ruined one of our nice cooking pots. I was outside in the backyard talking to my neighbor and forgot that I had put the green beans on the stove. After a while, I remembered that I had to check on them and when I went inside to check, the water in the bottom of the pot was completely gone and the beans on the steamer basket portion had begun to burn. Yuck! Now the bottom of the pot seems to be lumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments or thoughts about this post? Do you have a question? Please let me know.