tag: Mama's Ranting Now: Christmas Songs in August?

Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Christmas Songs in August?

Yes, I'm already singing Christmas songs; however there is a catch. We always like to make fun of the "Little Drummer Boy" song because it really is hard to sing in Choir. It's "the" Christmas Carol to make fun of. Because of this, a couple of Christmases ago I started to sing it something like this: I like tequila but please give me some rum. I had sangria but always prefer to have rum. This pina colada's great 'cause it's made with some rum. I like my coke 'case it goes well with my rum. Rum rum rum rum, rum rum rum rum... Me and my rum rum...

It gets everyone laughing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments or thoughts about this post? Do you have a question? Please let me know.