tag: Mama's Ranting Now: Hello

Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hello

Hello,

This is my first blog entry. Not sure if anyone is out there but I thought I'd try this out. Right now I have a dog barking, a young child running around in his underwear wanting help getting ready for bed, another child asking me if I have time to help them out and another one outside in the garage making the dog bark. Where is the hubby? Watching that Snakes on the Plane movie in the master bedroom. As soon as I get the youngest children in bed, I think that we'll be watching the movie "The Number 23." I'm not sure what to expect but it has Jim Carrey in it so I thought I'd give it a try. If anyone has any techniques to help me get my barking dog to stop barking...Maybe I need to get the Dog Whisperer out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments or thoughts about this post? Do you have a question? Please let me know.