tag: Mama's Ranting Now: Time to Vacuum the Dog

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Time to Vacuum the Dog


I love my dog.  Like my children he follows me around everywhere. Unlike my children, he’s very calm and obedient. However, this time of the year he starts to shed his winter undercoat.  I can vacuum, I can use my Swiffer, but his fur will still be everywhere. I have this strange idea that if I brush my dog every few days, he won’t shed all over the house but it seems that the more I brush him, the more he sheds.  I brush the dog, I vacuum the floor. I brush the dog, I vacuum the floor. It just goes on and on.  In one day I have found more dog fur around the house than dog fur still attached to the dog. Once, I even filled up a trash bag with his fur and the bag ended up being larger than the dog.  

Then I had a great idea, "I’ll just vacuum the dog.  That should save time.”  I thought I was on to something big.  I've invented the next big As Seen on T.V. gadget.

Tired of endless hours of brushing your dog only to have to spend even more time vacuuming your dog's fur from your house? Wish you could save time and effort?  What if you could just vacuum the fur directly from your dog?  Do I have the thing for you.  It's the Petfuruvac.

Of course after chasing the dog all over the house with the vacuum cleaner for what seemed like 26.2 miles, it turned out that vacuuming the dog does not save time.  After a few rest days I’m thankful that I don’t have to vacuum my dog.  I think that I’ll try to brush the dog and vacuum the floor.  How’s that for a great idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments or thoughts about this post? Do you have a question? Please let me know.