tag: Mama's Ranting Now: No More Whine

Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

No More Whine


Quit your whining and complaining.  And stop that temper tantrum right this minute.  Okay, so I couldn't resist this one, it was too good to pass up.  I was at the wine shop today for their Saturday afternoon wine tasting and came across this bottle of wine.  Pretty clever way to sell wine, and, seriously, with a label like this who cares if the wine actually tastes good, right? I didn't get to try this wine, but it might be fun to go back and get a bottle of this to save for a special occasion, that is, as long as I remember not to throw a Tempra Tantrum.  What a mess that would make!

Anyway, if for some reason I were to throw a Tempra Tantrum, I would end up needing a:




 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments or thoughts about this post? Do you have a question? Please let me know.