tag: Mama's Ranting Now: Thy Feet Are Cold

Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thy Feet Are Cold

Okay, I have to write about this. The kids and I begin our school day with a Rosary. Also, I'm known for feeling cold all the time. The kids laugh at me all the time because I walk around the house with my "I'm freezing" jacket on and hat on my head. Sometimes I'm so cold that I even have to wear winter gloves and jump around doing jumping jacks and running in place to warm up. Well, the other day we were sitting on the sofa in the living room praying the Rosary. Googie was in one side of me (to keep me warm) and Bubba was sitting next to me on the other side. Bubba kept putting his cold feet really close to me, and I kept telling him (over and over) to not put his feet next to me because they were cold. It got to where he just kept doing it and finally, as I was praying the Lord's Prayer I started: "Our Father, Who art in Heaven. Hallowed be thy name. " Then pushing Bubba's feet from me I said, "Thy feet are cold." Boy we coudn't stop laughing for at least 10 minutes. Ever since, when we sit down to pray the Rosary, Googie starts laughing uncontrollably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments or thoughts about this post? Do you have a question? Please let me know.