tag: Mama's Ranting Now: I am the Proud Parent of an Eagle Scout

Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am the Proud Parent of an Eagle Scout





Yikes. You know when Junior finished his Eagle Scout Board of Review I was so proud of him. He was able to earn the Eagle award through his own initiative. Hubby and I didn't micromanage the whole process. Well, I guess you could say that this experience spoiled me and did not prepare me for the Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Now it's my turn to work on an "Eagle Project." It's amazing how much needs to be done for an Eagle award, even after all the "work" is done. Okay, I admit, I am kind of enjoying this, but aren't I busy enough without having some new big event thrown on my lap?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any comments or thoughts about this post? Do you have a question? Please let me know.